Düğünde dans edilecek 10 Rap Şarkı

dderya

kOkOşŞ
V.I.P
1. Let’s Get Married – Jagged Edge

“Meet me in the altar in your white dress/We ain’t getting no younger, we might as well do it”

Watch the music video . Prepare to be impressed by those matching blue polyester suits.

2. I Need a Girl Part 2 – P Diddy

“Girl I wanna just, look in your eyes and watch the sunrise/No more lies, no more tears to cry”

P Diddy? Puff Daddy? Sean Combs? Who knows. Jam to the video .

3. Best I Ever Had – Drake

“Sweatpants, hair tie, chillin with no makeup on/That’s when you’re the prettiest, I hope that you don’t take that wrong”

You should play this. Because you’re the f***in best. Video .

4. Beautiful – Snoop Dogg and Pharrell

“I smack up the world if they rude to you/Because baby girl, you’re so beautiful”

Feel beautiful and groove to the smooth sounds of Pharrell and Snoop .

5. 21 Questions – 50 Cent

“We only humans girl we make mistakes, to make it up I do whatever it take/I love you like a fat kid love cake”

Hopefully you got those 21 questions answered before you said “I Do” – to hear all 21 questions, watch the vid .

6. The Light – Common

“Signed sealed delivered for us to grow together/Love has no limit, let’s spend it slow forever”

Oh Common, how we love thee. Watch the video .

7. Bonnie and Clyde ’03 – Beyonce and Jay-Z

“What ever she lacks, I’m right over her shoulder/When I’m off track mami is keepin me focused”

Before they were the world’s most powerful pop couple, they were Bonnie and Clyde. Music video .

8. You Make Me Better – Fabolous

“I’m a movement by myself/But I’m force when we’re together/Mami I’m good all by myself/But baby you, you make me better”

9. Moment 4 Life – Nicki Minaj

“Put your drinks up/It’s a celebration every time we link up/We done did everything that they could think of/Greatness is what we on the brink of”

Nicki can rap just as well as any of the boys, don’t you agree? Music video .

10. Sexy Love – Ne-Yo

“Sexy love, girl the things you do/Keep me sprung, keep me running back to you”

Watch Ne-Yo bust some sexy dance moves .

Son düzenleme:

~Esinti~

Yoğurda sütü bozuk dediler. Gitti ayran oldu
Özel üye
Son şarkı sexy love daki şarkıcı maykıl ceksına benzemeye çalışmış da olmamış be abi klibi sakız gibi çiyneyesim geldi