• Merhaba Ziyaretçi.
    "Yapay Zeka Objektif " Fotoğraf Yarışması başladı. İlgili konuya  BURADAN  ulaşabilirsiniz. Sizi de bu yarışmada görmek isteriz...

All English Verb Tenses Quiz

dderya

kOkOşŞ
V.I.P
1. A: You seem energetic! B: Really, I (exercise)_____ for some time.

2. A: What (you, do) _____ when the robbery took place?
B: I (change) _____ a light bulb that had burnt out.

3. Mike (use) _____ the same PC for more than three years. He is thinking of upgrading it.

4. If it (snow)_____ tomorrow, we (go)_____ skiing near Vesuvis.

5. This is the second pill I (take) _____ to make me sleep.

6. Sami started his business in Spain three months ago. When he returns to Türkiye next July, he (spend) _____ nine months there.

7. Mary (not, call) _____ me since she (leave)_____ the city.

8. Karen (live) _____ in Hong Kong for more than two years. In fact, she (live)_____ there when the political takeover occured.

9. By the time the police (arrive) _____ , the robbers (run) _____ away.

10. The book writes that the Maya tribes founded an advanced civilization in the forests of the Yucatan; nevertheless, their culture (disappear) _____ by the time Europeans first (arrive) _____ in the New World.

11. Hey.. Be quiet! The boss (come)_____ .

12. It (snow)_____ all day. I hope it stops by noon because I wish to go to the market.

13. Listen Ed, I don't care whether you (miss) _____ the bus this morning. You (be) _____ late for meetings too many times. This is my last warning.

14. We are fed up with storm and those dark clouds! We expect, when we (wake) _____ up tomorrow morning, the sun (shine)_____ .

15. When Hasan arrived at the cafe, I (wait)_____ for him for half an hour.

16. I (not, hear) _____ of the pyramids before I went to Egypt.

17. During the past 50 years, traveling (become)_____ much easier and very comfortable. In the 19th century, it (take)_____ two or three months to cross Africa by wagon. The trip (be) _____very rough and often dangerous. Things (change)_____ a great deal in the last hundred and fifty years. Now you can fly from Ankara to Tokyo in a matter of hours.

18. Your English (improve)_____ . You (watch) _____television programs and (study) _____ grammar every day since you first arrived in London. It is apparent that you will be fluent very soon.

19. When Ted (arrive)_____ home last night, he discovered that Hilary (prepare)_____ a beautiful candle-lit dinner.

20. Do not forget that if you (need)_____ to contact me sometime next week, I (stay)_____ at the Hilton in Istanbul.